Refund Policy WebDragons UK
1. Refund Eligibility
Refund Policy WebDragons UK, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with our services. While we strive to meet and exceed your expectations, we understand that circumstances may arise where a refund is requested.
Refunds may be considered under the following circumstances:
- Dissatisfaction with our services, subject to specific conditions (as outlined below).
- Non-delivery of services or a failure to meet agreed-upon project timelines.
2. Refund Requests
To request a refund, you must send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the completion of the project or service. Your request must include a detailed explanation of the reason for the refund request.
3. Refund Conditions
Please note that refunds are subject to the following conditions:
- Refunds are not guaranteed and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds are not applicable for services that have been completed and delivered as per the project scope and agreement.
- Refunds will not be provided if the reason for the request is solely a change of mind or preference.
- If the project is in progress, any work completed up to the point of the refund request will be chargeable, and a partial refund may be offered.
- Any third-party costs or expenses incurred during the project will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be processed within a reasonable timeframe, and the method of refund (e.g., credit to the original payment method or another mutually agreed method) will be determined at our discretion.
4. Dispute Resolution
Refund Policy WebDragons UK: If a refund request cannot be resolved amicably, both parties agree to make a good faith effort to resolve the issue through negotiation. If a resolution cannot be reached, either party may seek legal remedies.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com